Baron Nashor
Endless Devouring Void
Patchnotes 2020 Honor_level_5mikktPatchnotes 2020 768jea

Experience : 5138
Baron Nashor

Patchnotes 2020

#466 written by Administrator Do März 19, 2020 10:41 am
Patchnotes 2020Events and Changes in 2020
Here you can find all important news regarding changes of the forum. It doesn't matter if it's a software update, a new adventure or plot, changes of the template or ingame events. About all this you can read here. Keep checking this topic to stay up to date with the current version.

Table of Content0. Pre-2020
1. Beta-Start
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird
Patchnotes 2020 Honor_level_3t7jg7Patchnotes 2020 1tijc6

Experience : 60
Name : Davina Swain
Bronze III

Re: Patchnotes 2020

#467 written by Davina Swain Do März 19, 2020 10:45 am
Quick SummaryYes we are still here.

Hello frens,
It's good to be back. It's been a while and I also announced my absence (at least on Discord). My private life needed some very special attention.
Now I finally have time and air again to focus onto the project.
Since I basically dropped everything not just around the forum but also around the entire lore of League of Legends, I will probably need to read a couple of things before I can start over.
I can already say that the entire Timeline needs a rework... *Sighs*

Also, there is now Legends of Runeterra, waiting with a lot of information about League's lore. So... There is lots of work waiting.

Peace out :v:
L ~
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#483 written by Davina Swain Di Mai 12, 2020 3:37 pm
UpdateFinally some progress

Hello y'all!
Here is the weather... ha, just kidding.

PlaysystemStats: Originally I was planning to have a stat system. But I never felt satisfied with what I came up with so I decided to completely ignore stats. So that part was scrapped.
Traits: Perks were renamed into traits and are now a mix of abilities with bonus and downsides. Strengths and weaknesses so to say. Also, I adjusted the starting amount of traits you can have. For Rank D, you get additionally two traits that you can use for a faction and a race bonus.
Ranks: Therefore, the rank requirements don't have a stat tier anymore but now included an exp tier, which is basically all your accumulated experience. But don't worry, you simply need to achieve this, no need to pay anything for the rank.
Pools: I also added some rules for the Character Pools. There will also be a special event for the RPG beginning in regards of starting conditions. So stay tuned and keep an eye on the news.  → Check it out

Application TemplateThis got a minor update according to the playsystem changes. Make sure to update it, if you already posted an application. → Check it out

TimelineThis piece of work is finally finished and done. It's up to date and as detailed as possible. We now have now year numbers because the Realms of Runeterra companion book featured the noxian calender. → Check it out

EthnologyBesides minor beauty stuff, the Ethnology guide is finished. It is now set which races are playable and which are locked for now and which won't be playable at all. This was important for further balancing. → Check it out

Religions and BeliefsI know, I already said this was done, but I felt like there was something missing. So now we additionally have The Spirit of Ionia and The Primal Gods. → Check it out

RPG categoriesI adjusted the sorting of some categories. Bandle City got into a separate group together with the Multiverse and other timelines. These are open for non-linear/non-canon plays. A small guide for these areas will follow.

I also worked on some other technical stuff in the background, but that was primarily an optimization. So not much to mention here.

That's it for now. I feel, like we can soon start into some kind of Beta. Only thing that is still required is the Nations Guide. So far, I finished Freljord and Shurima, with Demacia and Noxus in a WIP state.

See you soon :hearts:
Ley~
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#516 written by Davina Swain Sa Aug 01, 2020 4:53 pm
UpdateLet's start something amazing!

Hello creative writers and lore lovers! :hearts:
I'm happy to announce that the forum is open in the form of a beta.
You can post your applications and, once done with the progress, start into the RPG.
I know I'm not even close to finished with many guides, but I need some form of motivation to keep myself going and that is activity on this board!

Most guides are something that will grow automatically over time and many "holes" are flavour to make this Universum as realistic as possible to people that are not that familiar with the lore. But since the play system is simple but done it needs testing now. And the only way to test it is by using it and figuring out where the weak spots are.
I'm happy for any form of feedback from you!

Start ConditionsFor now, there are no limits.
Just ignore the starting conditions in the guide and pools. As a bonus for "beta characters" you can create anything up to B rank (but please don't start with 6 B rank character just because you can :-) ).

The futureI don't know how long the beta is going to last.
I'm still working on stuff in the background. But since Riot keeps releasing new stories which bring new information that needs to be updated this is more or less a never-ending story.

The most important guide that needs to be finished is "The World Runeterra" or let's say the nation guide.
All the really important stuff is more or less done, I will add images and links making the navigation easier.
But most guides that are WIP or not even started are nice flavour guides.

Thank you!Thank you all for sticking with me for this long. It took a while to get here.
Also a big thank you for all the lore people that put their time and work into the wiki, Reddit, answered all my questions on Discord, etc.

So... welcome aboard. Let's start something amazing here!

Best regards,
Ley ~
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#528 written by Davina Swain Di Aug 04, 2020 9:25 pm
UpdateQuick changes

Hey Gast!
I just wanted to mention that I did two small adjustments.
First thing are the starting conditions. I said that it was fine up to a B rank but I changed my mind about this, sorry. A character that strong so early takes away a lot of possible progression, therefore I'll take that back. Up to C Rank is fine, tho!
Also please note that the conditions from the Wanted & Unwanted topic still apply.

Starting Trait Adjustment for RanksI had my numbers wrong here. The old numbers of the Traits now became another Tier condition for upgrading the rank so there is even more variety. And I adjusted the starting conditions to reasonable numbers of traits for the beginning.→ INFO

That's it already! Sorry for the confusion (this is exactly why we need testing first :hearts:).

Ley
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#544 written by Davina Swain So Aug 09, 2020 4:28 pm
UpdateQuick Announcement

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to mention that dear @Isshin is helping me out.
He is taking care of Adventures, Plots and Events and will be your go to guy for NPCs, dices etc.

Thank you for coming to my TEDtalk.

Ley
Gesponserte Inhalte

#0 written by Gesponserte Inhalte
Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten