Race: Admin
Fraction: Runeterra
Abilities: Banhammer
Don't PM me!
View user profile

Patchnotes 2019

#119 written by Administrator on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:19 pm
Patchnotes 2019Events and Changes in 2019
Here you can find all important news regarding changes of the forum. It doesn't matter if it's a software update, a new adventure or plot, changes of the template or ingame events. About all this you can read here. Keep checking this topic to stay up to date with the current version.

Table of Content0. Pre-2019
Primrose
Iron
Experience : 0

Character
Race: Human
Fraction: Noxus
Abilities: ??
Iron
View user profile

Re: Patchnotes 2019

#147 written by Primrose on Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:22 am
Pre-2019Origin Story & basic stuff behind the scenes
Heya, Guest!

While this thread is intended to be for upcoming information, I want to use it for now as a little post mortem, to see a first milestone.

In 2018 mostly basic stuff happened. Everything related to the design & functionality was done, from color picking, over an overall idea to implementing. Installation of a word counter, account switch (thanks, Yoshi! ♥️), and a couple of Javascripts that make your life easier: local text storage, code selection, header image exchanger, and more ~
Of course there was the entire creation of all existing categories and some topics, of which few are still missing.
And than, the information collection and selection started. First guides were posted, have finished and work in progress and then 2019 showed already up.

I'm going to post on a monthly basis, to display activity and progress.
Thanks for your support!

L~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum